Monday, April 6, 2015

Another day in the life

Well, there's not a whole lot to talk about this week. 

Pretty normal week in the life of a missionary. We had another great lesson with Kaylee, at the sweetiest couples house, the castlemans. It went great and they really connected. We have another lesson scheduled with them all tomorrow! We also will get our third companion tomorrow, Sister Strong. That'll be exciting for sure! Hopefully we can make enough room in the tiny cottage to hold all 3 of us. But it's only for 2 weeks :) 


We had interviews with President on Friday. That went great. It was really really good to talk with him about things, and to get some advice. I sure do love that man. And then he and Sister Robinson took us out to lunch afterwards, the little sweeties. So that was great. 

Things are going alright. Each day is a different struggle, but the work continues. The general women's meeting was FANTASTIC, and I loved it!! My favorite was President Eyring's talk. There was also a community performance of Handle's messiah yesterday, that was outstanding. I think the parents would have enjoyed it with me, Sister Wright didn't like it :)

I'm stoked out of my mind for conference this weekend. It truly is such a huge blessing that we have and I can't wait! Kaylee said she could come to the Saturday sessions, so we're really excited for that, and praying that someone will say something that will hit her. So that will be great! 

Thanks for all the prayers, as always. You all are the greatest and I love you to death! Keep up the good work, and remember to expect miracles!!

Love, Sister Dall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment