Sunday, October 19, 2014

Juneau Lov'in

Hello hello!!

Well, this week was again pretty stellar. Things are happening in Juneau and miracles are happening left right and center, it's the best! First of all, our progress record was more than full, so that was super exciting. It is getting colder here, no snow yet but it is slowly creeping down the mountains.... 


#prayforme 

But today is a sunny day so I think we're gonna hike to the glacier! 

Sister Lind and I are just having a blast and it's honestly the best. There are the hard days, but the Lord always surprises us and makes up for them. LIke yesterday when we had 2 investigators at church and 2 less actives! A missionary's dream. But, biggest miracle of my life. We got a text from Sarah and she told us that her husband David had told her it was ok for her to come to church!!!!!!!!!! Shut the front door it's a Christmas miracle!!!! She said she didn't feel ready to come yesterday, but for sure she's coming next week! Can you believe it? David's heart is totally softening!!! We had a huge freak out moment and it was incredible. I'm still just so happy about it. And we are taking the Elders over to her house tonight to give her a blessing because she's worried about having complications with her pregnancy. So basically this is the coolest thing ever and she's totally going to be baptized. I just hope it's while I'm still here. I've been working with her for 4 months and all I want is to see her baptized, because she's so ready!!! 

So that was our huge miracle of the week, but small ones happen everyday and I love it. Just living the missionary life. I am obsessed with our ward though and the people here in Juneau so I can't leave!! Transfer calls are in 9 days and I be a stressin. But life goes on... 


Hey I hope you all have a fantastic week. I hope you truly know how much I honestly love and miss you all dearly. I think about you all the time and hope everything you are all doing is going well. Keep being awesome, go see meet the mormons and tell everyone and their dog to go see it as well. 

Love you, and EXPECT MIRACLES!!!
Love, Sister Dall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment